Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP it out Wednesday


O'boy I have a ton of projects going on at the moment.  I will slowly fill you in one at a time so you don't get as overwhelm as I feel at the moment.  First I'm participating in the Swoonalong that I'm A Ginger Monkey started over on Flickr.  These are my five blocks so far, and today I will be making number six.

I chose my favorite two fabrics for this block, the very best red ever made from American Jane's Peas and Carrots, and the blue basket weave from the Katie Jump Rope collection.  Love these two together!  I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I promise to show you more of what I'm working on, plus I never showed you the whole completed "Wave of Love" quilt I made for my daughter.  So check back tomorrow, or Friday and I'll show it to you.

1 comment:

Lola Pink Fabrics said...

Can't believe I'm just now seeing your Swoon blocks. They are so pretty!!