I've been making so bibs for my neighbor. She has an in-home daycare and needed some new bibs for the babies. All she could find in the store closed with velcro, but she waned some that closed with a snap. Velcro gets nasty after a few washes, and ends up not closing very well. I found a pattern, but it was to small. So I took one of her velcro bibs, added 1/4" seam allowance, and presto the perfect bib pattern. The front is flannel.
For the back I put terrycloth on some, and for the girly ones, I used chenille. They are SO soft!
This one is my favorite. I have a few more to make for her, and then it's back to my Mother-in-law's quilts. Then I can finish my swoon quilt, and start some granny square quilt blocks, and then busting some scraps........I have so many things I want to make!!