Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WIP It Wednesday

This week I'm working on my Swoon quilt. I finished the ninth and final block yesterday. So now I'm playing around with the layout, and then I can add the sashing strips. I also have a lot of half square triangles leftover from making the flying geese that I would love to somehow work into a border. In other words I still have some work to do.

And, I finished the Star Wars quilt top so check back tomorrow and I'll show it to you.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

capitolaquilter said...

That's a lot of Swoon - so pretty. Can't wait to see the Star Wars quilt finished.

Mina said...

Love these fabrics. I am working on a Star Trek quilt and need to make a Star Wars quilt, too.

Can't wait to see yours.

Cherry Sprinkle said...

Swoon is on the list of quilts I have wanted to make for awhile now but I keep second guessing my color choices :( I think I just need to make one and be done with it! Can't wait to see how you finish this one, its gorgeous! :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous Swoon - love the colors!

Maria dolores Lopez godoy said...

Hello, you a very creative, is a great work, congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/